Thursday, October 22, 2015

Wow -- it has sure been a while since I have posted.  While I have still been "crafting and creating", it has just been more difficult to post it all.  Little by little, I try to get a few things up :)

In the meantime, I am once again impressed with our latest catalogue!  I am always amazed how Close to my Heart is a such a dynamic company with their "finger on the pulse" of the crafting industry.  While we still have our tried and true products, CTMH continues to roll out new products as well.

One of our latest and greatest new products is . . . 
our NEW Cricut Cartridge -
ARTISTRY!!  

This is the fifth in our collection.  Once again, like our other cartridges, it features over 700 images.  That fact alone makes our cartridges the GREATEST value.  One change we have made is that instead of including chipboard sheets with our cartridge collection, we now include a bundle of paper (the Enchantment Colors)!

Here is a video detailing the new ARTISTRY cartridge.  Check it out and I'm sure you will see the possibilities. There is a reason why these specific cartridges NEVER leave my desk top!!  I'm sure Artistry will be added to my collection.




If you are interested in ordering the cartridge, you can check it out here!!


Also, if you are interested in having a copy of our latest catalogue, email me and let me know at mystudiowithaview@gmail.com

And stay tuned for more creative goodness!!

No comments:

Post a Comment